top of page
  • What records and other documentation will EdXact Tax Prep need me to provide?
    We will need you to provide your forms W-2, 1099, 1098 and other verification of income and expenses in order to prepare a proper return. A copy of your ID, Social Security Cards, and any dependent school information is needed. For small businesses, any type of receipts from sale or expenses can be used. If you have questions about any other forms to bring, please contact us.
  • How are tax preparation fees determined?
    We understand that all client financial needs vary. Preparation fees are determined based on the complexity of the individual tax return. The price may vary depending on return which may require additional schedules, supporting forms, or out of the ordinary line items.
bottom of page